Open Source Support and outsourcing from the Philippines.
Everything is pure nature here. Me, My wife, the banana’s, Coconuts and Papaya’s
Welcome! Here I write my articles about Java, Open Source, Machine Learning/AI and new developments in Computer Science. You can read more about me here.
I’m Evert Wagenaar, Open Source Java Consultant with a special interest for search, Information Retrieval, AI and Machine Learning. You will find lots of Information about Evert Wagenaar and his interests on the 450 articles in this website.
Like this site? Consider supporting Evert Wagenaar with the Financial With your help I can continue writing more beautiful high quality articles!
- Geirriteerd door de Piratebay bokkade? Zo komt u eronderuit!
- Why do you need OpenSSH and the shell.
- Setting up your own WordPress Server.
- Information retrieval in the real world (a true story),
- Apache Tomcat in the Enterprise (a true story),
- Machine Learning and AI. How do they work?
- The Lucene Ecosystem
- Practical applications of Machine Learning
- Quantum Computing in 2018 and beyond.
- My clustering Search Server
- Do we really need Web Application Servers?
- Introduction to Web-Scraping
- Testing in Java