Lately I followed this Spring tutorial step-by-step and learned about:
- Aspect Oriented Programming
- Application Context and Dependancy Injection
- Data Acess (JDBC in Spring)
- Autowiring of subclassed methods.
- Inversion of Control (IoC).
The returning visitors of this blog probably know I’m not a ‘big fan’ of frameworks. Spring however combines the flexility of using your own POJO’s with Dependancy Injection and an easy to use XML configuration.
In my future projects I will definitely use Spring!